The Heckler & Koch UMP9 (Universale Maschinenpistole 9mm) or simply, the UMP9 as it is known in-game, is an SMG which fires in 3-round bursts. This weapon is accurate and steady, boasting the highest damage per round of any 9mm (Yellow) gun. It deals 129 damage per second.
- The UMP's high accuracy means that it outperforms most automatic weapons beyond shotgun range.
- The UMP's DPS of 129 means that it is still viable in close quarters. This is especially true because a skilled UMP9 user can hide behind cover in between bursts.
- The UMP9 uses 9mm ammo, giving it a larger and more easily refillable ammo supply than other guns.
- However, this advantage becomes insignificant in the late game.
- FAMAS has a much better DPS than the UMP9, but if you prefer to have a faster reload and bigger mag over damage, UMP9 is your gun to keep.
- In reality, the UMP doesn't have a 3-round burst fire mode; it only has semi-auto, full-auto, or 2-round burst.
- The real-life UMP was created by HK as a cheaper and more modernized alternative to HK's other submachine gun, the MP5. However, both remain in production.
- The UMP9 is one of three burst weapons in the game, the others being the FAMAS and M93R.
- Most UMP9s have a 25 mag capacity, although the mag in the sprite could have 30 rounds.
|G18C • M9 • M93R • MAC-10 • MP5 • UMP9 • Vector (9mm) • CZ-3A1|
|FAMAS • M249 • M416 • M4A1-S • Mk 12 SPR • QBB-97|
|AK-47 • BAR M1918 • DP-28 • M1 Garand • M39 EMR • Mosin-Nagant • OT-38 • SCAR-H • SV-98|
|M870 • MP220 • Saiga-12 • SPAS-12 • USAS-12 • M1100|
|Model 94 • Peacemaker • M1911 • M1A1 • Vector (.45 ACP)|
|Frag Grenade • MIRV Grenade • Smoke Grenade|
|Fists • Hook • Knife (Bayonet • Karambit • Huntsman • Bowie) • Pan • Wood Axe • Fire Axe • Katana • Stone Hammer|