With its long range and high accuracy, this gun is good for medium to long range combat.
- Use the MP220/Saiga-12 for close range combat only
- Shoot at your target with the SCAR-H then shotgun him
- Above but do the opposite
Mind the SCAR-H's reload time, which is on the higher end. Keep a considerable distance when reloading as to not let your opponent(s) take advantage of the delay. It is vital to make your shots count, as, in spite of the SCAR-H's high damage, its small magazine size and long reload time can leave you vulnerable.
- The icon SCAR-H's magazine well seems much too small to fit 7.62×51mm NATO FN SCAR magazines. It could have been based on the SCAR-L, a 5.56×45mm NATO version of the SCAR-H, or could just be excused by the fact that none of the sprites are exactly proportional.
- In the July 26, 2018 update "Air drop it like it's Hot" the drop rate of the SCAR-H was lowered in order to better balance the game
- The SCAR-H has the 2nd highest DPS of all Assault Rifles meaning that fighting directly with a SCAR user means that you'll most likely die before the enemy dies. A good way to kill SCAR players is to go in range and shoot them in the face with a Shotgun or SMG.
Pros and Cons
- High damage
- High fire rate
- High DPS
- Slow reload time
- Not suitable for really long range
- Low magazine