The M39 Enhanced Marksman Rifle, known as the M39 EMR in-game, is a semi-automatic marksman's rifle with high damage per shot, moderately high bullet speed, and very little spread. It fires one shot each time the player clicks; at maximum speed, it can fire up to 5 shots per second.
The M39 uses 7.62mm (blue) ammo.
- One of the M39's key strengths is its accuracy. It is effective even at 15x ranges.
- The M39 can deal 490 damage without reloading, which makes it very useful against large groups of enemies.
- Compared to other semi-automatics, the M39 has a relatively low fire rate, meaning you shouldn't just click as fast as possible; try to keep up a steady rhythm of shots to maximize your damage.
- Because the M39 has a 20 round magazine and can shoot 5 times a second, it is better to shoot as much as possible instead of taking time to line up the perfect shot. You'll get more hits in the same amount of time and the misses won't have a noticeable effect on your ammo supply.
- Although the M39 has a slow rate of fire, its high damage per shot means that it deals more damage per second than the MP5 or DP-28. Combined with its high accuracy, this means that the M39 can outperform Assault Rifles at surprisingly close ranges.
- The real-life M39 EMR is an accurized, modernized, semi-automatic only version of the M14 battle rifle. Essentially, it is very similar to the Mk 14 Enhanced Battle Rifle, but with no selective-fire capabilities. This is properly reflected in-game, as the user only shoots in semi-automatic.
- Unlike the Mk 12 SPR, the M39's sprite does not have a bipod.
|G18C • M9 • M93R • MAC-10 • MP5 • UMP9 • Vector (9mm) • CZ-3A1|
|FAMAS • M249 • M416 • M4A1-S • Mk 12 SPR • QBB-97|
|AK-47 • BAR M1918 • DP-28 • M1 Garand • M39 EMR • Mosin-Nagant • OT-38 • SCAR-H • SV-98|
|M870 • MP220 • Saiga-12 • SPAS-12 • USAS-12 • M1100|
|Model 94 • Peacemaker • M1911 • M1A1 • Vector (.45 ACP)|
|Frag Grenade • MIRV Grenade • Smoke Grenade|
|Fists • Hook • Knife (Bayonet • Karambit • Huntsman • Bowie) • Pan • Wood Axe • Fire Axe • Katana • Stone Hammer|