The Fists are a weapon that is used when a player does not have an item equipped. Punching a player deals 24 damage.
Using fists to attack another player outside of first few seconds of the game is not recommended. One should only use them if they run out of ammo or do not have a weapon. Fists can kill, but with any armor, fist-fighting an opponent with a fast gun, or any type of shotgun is dangerous. Tips for a successful fist-fight include staying very close to one's opponent and being careful to avoid bullets or enemy fists, typically by getting the opponent one-on-one.
- Fists, along with other melee weapons, allow players to move faster than they would with a gun equipped.
- They deal 24 damage, taking 5 hits to kill an unarmored player
- They fire every 0.15 Seconds or 6 2/3 times per Second.
- They are the only weapon that uses the 1x damage multiplier for a headshot, as the other weapons use 1.5x or 2x in their headshot multiplier value.
- Take advantage of the high movement speed by ambushing unsuspecting enemies.
- It is not recommended to fight an enemy who has any shotgun or a MAC-10 equipped.
- It is also not recommended to fight someone with heavy armor.
- When you are right on your enemy, their shots will not hit you. Attack fiercely when this happens, and keep on trying to stay in that position.
- When a player does not have ranged weapons or their ranged weapons are out of ammo, fists can be a lifesaver.
- Weapons that have reduced movement speed when firing, such as the M870 are vulnerable to fists if the attacker can dodge.
- Paired with adrenaline, fists can significantly increase movement speed.
- If you happen to be in a close-ranged firefight, finishing your opponents with your fists can be a good idea, just make sure not to run in a straight line.
- Fists are an effective close-range weapon when up against an opponent with a slow-firing weapon such as a Mosin Nagant or the SV-98.
- Avoid staying right in front of your opponent. Try to land hits around the player. This could give you easier hits but also prevent you from being shot or punched in return.
- Fists are the only weapon that are not dropped when killed.
- Fists used to deal the same amount of damage as knives. This has been changed in the 5.0.1 update.
- They were the first melee weapon in the game and was the only one for quite some time.
|G18C • M9 • M93R • MAC-10 • MP5 • UMP9 • Vector (9mm) • CZ-3A1|
|FAMAS • M249 • M416 • M4A1-S • Mk 12 SPR • QBB-97|
|AK-47 • BAR M1918 • DP-28 • M1 Garand • M39 EMR • Mosin-Nagant • OT-38 • SCAR-H • SV-98|
|M870 • MP220 • Saiga-12 • SPAS-12 • USAS-12 • M1100|
|Model 94 • Peacemaker • M1911 • M1A1 • Vector (.45 ACP)|
|Frag Grenade • MIRV Grenade • Smoke Grenade|
|Fists • Hook • Knife (Bayonet • Karambit • Huntsman • Bowie) • Pan • Wood Axe • Fire Axe • Katana • Stone Hammer|