Egg bunkers are always located in grassy areas of the island. There is only one entrance and exit that is located in the center of three trees (similar to the Hydra Bunker's secret entrances.)
There is a simple stairway with a metal door at the end that leads to a single room. There is a special crate in the center of the room, alongside some explosive barrels.
The special crate drops the same loot every time.
This is what you will encounter in every game when there are no events going on.
Into the Woods
In the Into the Woods event, there was slightly different loot.
- 4 of "The Initiative" (skin)
- 2 MP220s with 10 12 gauge ammo each
- 2 BAR M1918s with 80 7.62mm ammo each
- 4-5 Armor items (Helmets or Vests)
- The Egg Bunker is frequently used to ambush players. People can camp inside and see people coming down the stairs. The players themselves cannot peer into the bunker, and therefore will be surprised when you fire upon them as they open the door.
- However, some players may check for hostiles as they enter the bunker by throwing down Frag Grenades.
- The crate in the Egg Bunker was the first crate in the game to have consistent loot.
|Buildings||Container • Outhouse • Shack • Green Shack • Hut • Egg Bunker • House • Storm Bunker • Bank|
Conch Bunker • Bridges • Barn • Cabin • Warehouse • Blue Warehouse • Police Station
Crossing Bunker • Mansion • Hydra Bunker • Docks • Hatchet Bunker